This timesaving resource features:
- Progress notes components for 43 behaviorally based presenting problems that correlate with The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition
- Over 1,000 prewritten progress notes describing client presentation and interventions implemented
- Prewritten progress notes that can be quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation
- Incorporates new progress notes language consistent with Evidence–Based Treatment Interventions
THE BESTSELLING TREATMENT PLANNING SYSTEM FOR MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Fifth Edition contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
- Saves you hours of time–consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 43 behaviorally based presenting problems, including depression, intimate relationship conflicts, chronic pain, anxiety, substance abuse, borderline personality, and more
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM–5 diagnostic categories in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third–party payors and accrediting agencies, including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
- Identifies the latest evidence–based care treatments with treatment language following specific guidelines set by managed care and accrediting agencies
About the Author
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners®. Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for 25 years. He is the author or co–author of over forty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world.
DAVID J. BERGHUIS, MA, LLP, is in private practice and has worked in community mental health for more than a decade. He is also coauthor of numerous titles in the PracticePlanners® series.
For more information on our PracticePlanners®, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: